7 Random Things About MyselfSeptember 30, 2007 by Kyle 14 comments • Filed Under Uncategorized
Cool…I Got Tagged! I have been blogging for a couple months and finally got tagged. A blog I always enjoy reading, JuiceFairy, by a girl living on a budget, tagged me on ’7 Random Things About Myself’. A little intimidating because I don’t want to scare off some readers with my quirks but I will give it a try and then tag 7 other blogs that I would like to know more about!
- I don’t like potlucks. This is a weird one I know, and I take some gruff from my wife, but I like to kn0w who is cooking the food I am eating. Not big on random food.
- In college I would cut my own hair. Yep, give me a mirror, some scissors, and some trimmers and I was good to go. Amazing I ever had a date!
- I am a HUGE fan of the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers, particularly the football team. My Dad went to school there and we still have a lot of family in Nebraska. Go BIG RED! And yes, I do have a Cornhead, thanks Brendan!
- My clothes all hang the same direction. I am a neat freak, especially with my clothes. The hangers all hang the same way and my clothes all get folded a very particular way.
- I love The Discovery Channel. Mike Rowe from ‘Dirty Jobs’ is pure entertainment for me. Same with Jaime and Adam from Mythbusters. Shark Week….fo’get about it. I could sit and watch for hours if I could sit and watch for hours, if you know what I mean. Parents out there no what I mean.
- I really, really like Fruity Pebbles. I try not to buy them because an entire box will be gone after 2 mornings. I will even eat them at night for dessert. Barney and Fred…you are killing me with these things.
- I was really involved in 4-H. I raised market lambs and took them to 3 different county fairs every year. I did this until I was a senior in high school! Nothing pulls the chicks like white jeans, a white dress shirt, and a green tie and hat.
O.K. that was only slightly humiliating. Now to the fun part, here are seven blogs that I read all the time and would love to know more about. Looking forward to reading what you have to say! Tag, your it: