5 Life Classes To Fix Me
Got tagged by my online coupons buddy, Andrew, over at his blog Everybody Loves Coupons with a meme about going back to school and picking 5 classes to fix my sorry existence. Apparently the rules go like this, “Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.” Since I want to stay accurate to my school days and only do the minimum required, I have picked 5 classes. Here goes nothing.
- Tennis 101 - About a month ago I started playing again with a buddy of mine. I quickly remembered why I had given it up. I do grunt a lot which makes me appear better than I actually am. Just ask Monica Seles.
- Plumbing 101 - I have 2 left feet and I can’t hold a pipe wrench in either one. I have had some nice little plumbing disasters in my home and could really benefit from a plumbing class.
- Winning Contests 101 - I would love to know the secrets behind winning some of these great contests I have noticed around the blogosphere recently. For instance, I saw this really generous guy was giving away a Nintendo Wii on his blog. Dang, he must make a ton of money from his online coupons business! Go check it out, you may win a Wii for yourself.
- Nintendo Wii 101 - After I win aforementioned Wii I am going to need some lessons so I can beat my five year old at Wii golf and Wii tennis. I should starting asking around right now on the Kindergarten playground who would be a good mentor for me.
- Guitar 101 – My wife bought me a nice Yamaha acoustic guitar for Christmas a couple years ago and I would love to take some lessons so I could actually play something recognizable.
Time to pass this bad boy along to some blogs I enjoy reading. No pressure guys, only if it interests ya.
- A Penny Closer – Revenge is sweet Melissa.
- Being Frugal.net – My online neighbor just up I-5.
- Lords of the Manor – A blog I recently discovered and enjoy with the tagline “Ramblings of the semi-lucid.” Love it!
- Mrs. Micah – Great blog on finance and life. At only 22, she is wise beyond her years.
- Moolanomy – Pinyo has a nice personal finance blog and I think would be a good fit for this meme.
Subscribe to Our RSS Feed
- Store Spotlight: How to Save Serious Cash at Lands’ End
- Top 10 Father’s Day Coupons for 2013
- Blog Spotlight: 10 Questions With Adrienne of Adrienne Smith.net
- App of the Week: GasBuddy
- Blog Spotlight: 10 Questions With Eric of DollarVersity
- 5 Ways Men Shop Differently Than Women
- App of the Week: Triposo
- Infographic: Breaking Up With Debt
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Best Ways to Save Money at Costco
- How I Got Out Of Credit Card Debt
- 10 Frugal Tips You Can Use Right Now
- 5 Things I Bought New and Wish I Hadnt
- 5 Best Smartphone Apps For Consumers In Debt
- Frugal Ways To Get In Shape
- My Old Man: Frugal, Cheap, or Just Strange?
- Frugality In Practice: Only Buy What You Can Afford, Please!
- What My Dad Taught Me About Money
Online Coupons Search
Follow The Deals On Facebook!