Shopping With Kids: 5 Things You Never Want To Hear
We are into 2012 and things have been very busy here at Rather-Be-Shopping.com. So I thought it was time to lighten things up a little bit with this post. Despite what my wife might say, I DO indeed go shopping with my 3 kids from time to time. And in my experience, here is what you DO NOT want to hear while at the grocery store or Walmart.
1. Lady comes over the loud-speaker, “Clean up on aisle 3, 6, and 9. And sir, we can see you, stop pretending you have no idea what is going on.”
2. While trying to find the perfect piece of fruit, your 10-year old son says, “Dad, why do you like feeling the melons so much.”
3. While loading the youngest into her car seat you hear, “Hey Dad, our cart rolled away and is going towards that fancy car over there.”
4. ”Um, Dad, Emma just dumped out the box of cereal and replaced it with her diaper.”
5. ”Excuse me sir, one of your kids is climbing up the Pepsi end-cap and the other just found the Mentos. You need to leave NOW.”
What would you add to my list? Looking forward to your comments.
Subscribe to Our RSS Feed
- Infographic: Breaking Up With Debt
- Blog Spotlight: 10 Questions With Kathleen of Frugal Portland
- Frugal Hack #10: Lessons from Warren Buffett
- App of the Week: GigWalk
- Does Online Shopping Lead to Debt, Despair, and Ultimately…Suicide?
- The Psychology of Shopping: JCPenney Coupon Case
- App of the Week: Ibotta
- The Most Frugal Man in America?
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Best Ways to Save Money at Costco
- How I Got Out Of Credit Card Debt
- 10 Frugal Tips You Can Use Right Now
- 5 Things I Bought New and Wish I Hadnt
- 5 Best Smartphone Apps For Consumers In Debt
- Frugal Ways To Get In Shape
- My Old Man: Frugal, Cheap, or Just Strange?
- Frugality In Practice: Only Buy What You Can Afford, Please!
- What My Dad Taught Me About Money
Online Coupons Search
Follow The Deals On Facebook!