Best of 2012: Dad Bloggers Group
Power in numbers! I am proud to have recently joined The Dad Bloggers Group and with over 100 Dads already joined I think it’s going to be BIG.
To kick things off, a big chunk of us shared our best post of 2012 to kinda get things rolling and as a way to get to know each other and our different writing styles. Some seriously crazy talent here. I’m just glad to be along for the ride. Go check out a few of these posts, I think it’ll really be worth your time, especially if you have recently entered the world of fatherhood.
- Oren @ A Blogger and a Father - Looking at my Boy
- Ask Your Dad - Dear Hypothetically Gay Son
- DadScribe - Why we have Kids
- Rob Hatton’s Blog - Honoring Pearl Harbor
- Fodder 4 Fathers - In Eulogy: The Father I Never Knew… And How That Pertains to You
- Designer Daddy - Gays, Muppets, Chicken + Jesus
- ihopeiwinatoaster - May Your Song Always Be Sung
- The Real Matt Daddy - Saying Goodbye to “Campa”
- Ray’s Blog - The Upside of Timidity
- The Gizzard Stone - Biggest Legends of The West in One Photograph: Fake or Real?
- CuteMonster - Toys Reflect Our Story
- Canadian Dad - Raising Children Without a Father of My Own
- My buddy Andrew @ Mommy’s Busy… Go Ask Daddy - Spider-Man, My Kids, and the Kissing Episode
- Raised by my daughter - On holding hands (a meditation on being a father)
- Luke, I Am Your Father - A Sublime Parenting Moment
- Daddy’s in Charge? - The Parenting Wars… Starring Legos
- Active Duty Dad - Who’s Shoes to Fill
- The P Word - Lessons from America
- Ay yo, Be a Father - The Intro…
- Dads Round Table - Giving From the Heart
- Daddy Blogger - Rianne’s Birth Story
- The Rock Father - Father. Daughter. Big Wheel. Ruling the Neighborhood on Three Wheels…
- Rather-Be-Shopping Blog - “Dad, Does Our “Elf on the Shelf” Have a Penis?”
A quick aside. A couple reasons I joined this group:
- Tired of fathers being minimized by the media, corporations, and society in general. Example: See Oren’s post at Philips Norelco IV: A LOST HOPE. Really pisses me off. More to come on this.
- Whenever I have been involved in any Mom blogger group as a sponsor or otherwise it’s a total cat fight. So this group is a HUGE breath of fresh air where everyone’s opinion is heard and it’s all about unity and moving this project forward.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Subscribe to Our RSS Feed
- Store Spotlight: How to Save Serious Cash at Lands’ End
- Top 10 Father’s Day Coupons for 2013
- Blog Spotlight: 10 Questions With Adrienne of Adrienne Smith.net
- App of the Week: GasBuddy
- Blog Spotlight: 10 Questions With Eric of DollarVersity
- 5 Ways Men Shop Differently Than Women
- App of the Week: Triposo
- Infographic: Breaking Up With Debt
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Best Ways to Save Money at Costco
- How I Got Out Of Credit Card Debt
- 10 Frugal Tips You Can Use Right Now
- 5 Things I Bought New and Wish I Hadnt
- 5 Best Smartphone Apps For Consumers In Debt
- Frugal Ways To Get In Shape
- My Old Man: Frugal, Cheap, or Just Strange?
- Frugality In Practice: Only Buy What You Can Afford, Please!
- What My Dad Taught Me About Money
Online Coupons Search
Follow The Deals On Facebook!