While Chipotle Mexican Grill works to reestablish their reputation as a safe, yummy, and “cool” place to eat, they’re providing many ways for you to score free Chipotle chow in an attempt to get you back in the door.
So I figured it was time to document all the clever the ways to get free burritos, burrito bowls, salads, and tacos. If you want some free Chipotle, you’re going to want to bookmark this article and revisit it often as I’ll keep it updated with new ways to score free food.
Free Chipotle Burritos
Who doesn’t love free (or cheap) burritos? Here are a few clever ways to make it happen.
- Gift Card Deal – Several times a year, typically around Christmas and graduation season, you can score a free burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos when you buy a $25 or $30 gift card. Pretty cool way to give the gift of Chipotle and get a free burrito out of the deal.
- Guac Hunter – Play this fun game from Chipotle and you might not win a burrito, but you’ll win some free guacamole and tortilla chips. Bonus: It’s actually a fun “what’s wrong with this picture” type of game.
- Boorito Deal on Halloween – Every October 31st, Chipotle rewards those who wear a costume into any of their locations. Just come in sporting your costume and you’ll get a burrito, burrito bowl, order of tacos, or salad for only $3.
Free Chipotle Coupons
Here are a couple clever ways to score free coupons for Chipotle that’ll get you a heavily discounted meal.
- Matching-Game called “Love Story” – If you want free burrito coupons at Chipotle, you gotta play this fun matching game called Love Story. After you play, you’ll be prompted to fill out a form to get a “Buy one Entree, get 1 FREE” coupon. Two HUGE burritos or burrito bowls for about $7.75, sounds good to me.
- Text Message Alerts – Sign-up for free Chipotle text alerts and you’ll get a bunch of exclusive deals and coupons. These often included a BOGO coupon which’ll score you a free entree when you buy one.
Bonus: How to Get a (Free) Bigger Burrito
Here are a few ways to get more chow added to your next meal at Chipotle.
- Become a “Halfer” – For example, ask for half chicken and half steak and you’ll inevitable end up with a little more meat on your burrito at no extra cost. This is especially true if you’re polite and chat up the employee a little bit.
- Order Both Types of Rice or Beans – Politely ask for a both pinto and black beans, or both white and brown rice. This will definitely get you a bigger meal, especially with a burrito bowl.
- Don’t Ignore the Veggies – Don’t skip over the fajita veggies and corn salsa. Ask for both and you’ll get way more bang for your buck at Chipotle.
Ask the Reader: How do you get free Chipotle, or at the very least, discounted burritos and burrito bowls?
By Kyle James
Photo by Mike Mozart.