As we finish up our Christmas shopping this year there’s NO doubt that fast delivery is something we are ALL looking for. Just ask anyone who shells out $119 a year for an Amazon Prime membership. But guess what? Amazon is not the only online retailer offering everyday 2-day shipping at no extra cost. Sure, most websites have the option to get it delivered in 2 days, but it’ll usually cost you an arm and a leg. With that said, here are all the retailers that will deliver your order within 2 days without charging you a penny extra.
The gold-standard for free 2-day shipping is the online behemoth known as Amazon.com. Here’s the skinny:
– Pay $119/year for an Amazon Prime membership and get 2-day guaranteed shipping on EVERY order.
– Because they offer a guarantee, be sure to hold their feet to the fire if they don’t deliver on time.
By doing so you’ll either get a $5 credit, a $10 credit, or a 1-month Prime membership extension.
Whether you’re ordering a new iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, Apple will deliver it within 2 days. Here’s how it works.
– Free 2-day shipping is available only on in-stock items from Apple.com.
– The only exclusions are customized Macs, engraved items, and items paid for via financing and bank transfers.
– Delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico will take 2-5 business days.
If you’re ordering an in-stock iPhone you’ll actually get it delivered for free via next-day shipping. Just check out your virtual shopping bag as Apple will tell you if your iPhone qualifies.
The folks at BackCountry.com sell all kinds of gear and clothing for the outdoor enthusiasts.
Think REI, but a little cheaper, but still with hundreds of name brands. Here’s how their 2-day shipping policy works.
– Add at least $50 worth of merchandise to your virtual cart and you’ll qualify for free 2-day shipping.
– At checkout, just make sure you select the “Two Business Days” shipping option.
– Exclusions: Complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, ABS airbag packs, kayaks, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, pre-orders, and back orders.
It’s worth noting that you must live in the lower 48 to get 2-day delivery. Sorry Hawaii and Alaska residents.
Best Buy use to offer free 2-day shipping on thousands of items. But they’ve recently dialed it back and only offer it to My Best Buy Elite Plus members.
Here’s how it works.
– If you buy at least $3,500 annually from Best Buy you’ll get Elite Plus status and qualify for free 2-day shipping.
– No minimum purchase required.
– If you do get this free membership you’ll also get 45 return days instead of the standard 30.
See Also: 7 Insider Tips to Save Money at Best Buy
Blue Nile is a popular online jewelry site that offers free 2-day shipping with some contingency.
– To get free 2-day FedEx shipping your jewelry purchase must exceed $500 otherwise you’ll have to settle for FedEx Ground.
– You need to place your order by 4:30 pm in your local time zone to get 2-day delivery.
– Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible.
If you need Saturday delivery they have options available for a small fee.
Jet.com is trying hard to compete with Amazon. Here’s how their 2-day shipping policy works.
– Jet will deliver all “Everyday Essentials” items via 2-day delivery.
– A minimum order size of at least $35 is required.
– When you think about “Everyday Essentials”, think about grocery items, paper products, laundry, baby items, pet supplies, and health & beauty. As long as you buy at least $35, they all ship free and quick.
As long as your order totals at least $35, all such items will get to your door for free in 2 business days.
For those unfamiliar, Optics Planet sells top-of-the-line rifle scopes, spoting scopes, and holsters.
– While Optics Planet doesn’t offer site-wide 2-day shipping on every product, they have a webpage that lists over 2,500 eligible products.
– Eligible items change frequently so it’s worth bookmarking and checking back often.
– At checkout, you have to select “Two Day Shipping” and use code 2DAYAIR to get 2-day delivery. No minimum order size required.
Also, the coupon code only works for orders delivered in the 48 contiguous states.
When ordering sunglasses, eyeglasses, or lenses from Ray-Ban, they’ll happily ship EVERYTHING via Overnight Shipping. Here’s the scoop.
– No minimum order size required to qualify for Overnight delivery.
– For some reason they say on their website that overnight shipping is usually delivered in a 1-3 business day time window.
– This includes Alaska and Hawaii although orders may take an extra day or 2 to be delivered.
A cool bonus is that all Ray-Ban shipments are fully insured.
The Running Warehouse sells name brand running shoes, apparel, and outdoor shoes, plus a killer shipping offer.
– They offer free 2-day shipping on ALL orders in the lower 48 states.
– Place your order by 3 pm PST and it’ll get shipped within 1 business day.
– Their sister website, Tennis Warehouse.com, also has the same 2-day shipping policy when you spend $75 or more.
It’s also worth noting that they offer free returns, no questions asked.
If you shop regularly at Sephora, you’ll want to consider the Sephora Flash 2-day shipping program.
– For a measly $15 a year, the Sephora Flash program will get you unlimited 2-day free shipping.
– No minimum order size required.
– If you need it, overnight shipping is available for a reasonable $5.95.
– Exclusions include orders to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
If you don’t want to drop $15 on the Flash program, Sephora offers free everyday shipping on orders over $50.
Just this holiday season Target introduced free 2-day shipping to try and compete with Amazon. Here’s everything you need to know.
– No minimum order size required when you use your REDcard. If you don’t have a REDcard you’ll need to spend $35 to qualify.
– This also includes free returns if you’re not completely satisfied.
– This special offer only lasts thru December 22nd, 2018.
Verizon will also ship for free within 2 business days of delivery. Here are the details.
– When ordering a new phone, you’ll get free 2–day shipping when you order online Monday – Friday by 4:30 pm.
– Some customers may need to select free 2–day shipping option in drop down at checkout.
– When ordering accessories, you’ll need to spend at least $49 to get free 2-day shipping.
– This offer excludes purchases delivered to Alaska and Hawaii.
Also, be sure to plan accordingly as a signature will be required upon delivery.
Last, but not least, is Walmart which last year introduced unlimited free 2-day shipping with no membership fee required.
While clearly an attempt to compete with Amazon, their new shipping policy does require you to purchase at least $35 from the Walmart website to qualify.
But that is a pretty low threshold if you’re buying goods for an entire household.
By Kyle James