To celebrate their top “Corporate Reputation” ranking in a recent Harris Poll, Amazon is offering you $8.62 off your next purchase. How did they come up with the $8.62? Apparently their score in this poll was 86.27. How about $86.27 off $100 then? Haha. Here are the coupon details.
Amazon Coupon Details:
Simply add at least $50 to your Amazon shopping cart and you’ll score $8.62 off your order total. Must enter coupon code BIGTHANKS when checking out. You DON’T have to be a Prime member to get the discount. This coupon is good today only, February 22nd, 2017.
When you reach the “Checkout” page, go to step 2, “Payment method”, and enter the coupon code in the “Add a gift card or promotion code” box. Make sure your $8.62 discount is received correctly before you finalize your purchase.
Coupon Fine Print:
- Make sure you ONLY enter the coupon code when you’re 100% sure about your purchase. I made the mistake of changing my mind on a product after I entered the code. Then when I went to use the code again it said that I had already redeemed the coupon. Pain in the butt as I had to call Amazon to get it straightened out.
- Does not apply to digital content, video games, or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer does not apply to orders placed through Alexa, Prime Now, Amazon Restaurants, or any mobile application other than the Amazon Shopping App.
- Coupon code limited to one per customer and account.
- Coupon cannot be combined with other offers.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Hope this coupon helps and happy savings.
By Kyle James