Finally, your Alexa enabled device from Amazon will make you some money. $15 to be exact. While it’s not a ton of cash, you might as well take advantage as it literally takes a couple minutes to collect your free money. This is actually a 2-pronged Amazon shopping hack and all of the details are below. Enjoy your free cash and spend it wisely my friends.
First, Get a $10 Amazon Credit with Repeat Alexa Order
The cool thing about this Amazon discount is the “re-ordered” item can be ANYTHING from your Amazon order history.
Here’s exactly how you make this happen:
1. Must be an Amazon Prime member.
2. Tell Alexa, “Alexa, order more X ITEM”
3. Alexa will then respond, “I found X ITEM in your order history. It’s priced at $19.99. Would you like to buy it?”
4. Tell Alexa, “Yes” to confirm your order.
5. Pat yourself on the back, you just made the easiest $10 of your life.
NOTE: This ONLY works once, so DO IT before it’s too late. Below is a screenshot of what the checkout page looks like when you get your Alexa discount.
Your $10 credit will appear in your Amazon account within 3 days and it expires on 7/01/18.
Next, Score $5 with a $25 Amazon Gift Card
To get an additional free $5 from Amazon you just need to order your first Amazon gift card using your Alexa enabled device.
The gift card has to be for at least $25 and this hack only works if you haven’t bought a gift card via your Amazon account within the past 3 years.
The cool thing about this Amazon deal is it doesn’t require you to be a Prime member.
Here’s how you make it happen:
1. Say “Alexa, order a $25 Amazon gift card”.
2. Alexa will then review your gift card order and say “Would you like to buy it?”
3. Say “Yes” and your gift card will be sent to you via the mail.
4. The free $5 credit will then be added to your Amazon account within 3 days.
FYI: You can only get this $5 discount once.
Also, it’s worth noting that this offer expires 12/31/17 and the $5 credit expires on 2/15/18.
Bonus Tip: Yet Another Free $10 from Amazon
Want another free $10 to spend at Amazon.com? Who doesn’t.
All you have to do is reload an Amazon gift card with at least $100 and they’ll give you $10 for free, making your card worth $110 instead of $100.
While $10 is not a lot of money, you might as well snag it, especially if you’re going to be shopping on Amazon anyways. It’s basically a 10% off coupon code for Amazon.
Ask the Reader: How do you score free money to spend on Amazon? Let me know in the comments section.
By Kyle James