Printable Cheat Sheet: Crack the “Price Tag” CodeOctober 1, 2013 by Kyle 12 comments • Filed Under Consumer News, Tools
It was really nice to see the great response last week on my article Retailer’s Big Secret: Crack the Price Tag Code which broke down the internal pricing system used at a handful of popular national retailers. So I decided to get creative and make a printable PDF file for you to print out and use. This way you’ll be able to reference it when shopping to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible. To print cheat sheet, or save it to your computer, do one of the following:
- Right click on below cheat sheet and click “Print” or “Save Image As” to save it to your computer for future reference.
- Or click on the cheat sheet to open it in a new window then click on the “Print” or “Save” icon.
- Once you’ve printed it just cut along the perforated lines and fold it to the size of a business card. It will easily fit into your wallet or purse. I hope it helps!
Stores included on the cheat sheet include Target, Costco, Sears, Home Depot, Office Depot, Gap, and Old Navy. As I discover new stores that also use an internal pricing system I will be sure to update my cheat sheet accordingly!
I hope it helps! Feel free to pass this along to your friends and family.
By Kyle James
- Retailer’s Big Secret: Crack the Price Tag Code
- Learn to Crack the PLU Produce Sticker Code
- Which Retailers Will Price-Match Online Pricing
- Price-Match Policies: Which Retailers Make the Grade
- Online Sale or Coupon Code? – How to Maximize your Savings at These 12 Online Retailers
- Price Smackdown: Walmart.com Vs. Amazon.com