If you live near a Chick-Fil-A location, you’re probably already aware of the deliciousness within. From their tasty chicken sandwiches to their thick milkshakes, you’re bound to leave a happy eater. Plus, their prices aren’t ridiculous either. But today I want to share the Chick-Fil-A secret menu to make your dining experience even tastier. I plan on adding new items to this secret menu as I discover them…so please pass along any secret menu items you might be aware of.
Here is the Chick-Fil-A Secret Menu:
- Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake: Simply a slice of blueberry cheesecake blended into a vanilla milkshake. Yes, please.
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: This one sounds delicious. Just ask for a spicy chicken sandwich topped off with the Chick-Fil-A buffalo sauce. Be warned, this sucker is hot and will make you tear up.
- Chicken Quesadilla: Order it by name and get a delicious queso with chopped chicken breast, cheese, and tasty peppers.
- Cookie Milkshake: Nicely ask the employee behind the counter to blend a cookie into your milkshake. Trust me, the result is pure heaven.
- Dog Biscuits: Yes, you read that correctly. Did you know that most Chick-Fil-A locations have dog biscuits behind the counter to hand out for free the next time you bring your 4-legged friend with you? True enough, ask for one if you don’t believe me.
- Free Ice Dream: When you order a kids meal, ask for a free soft-serve ice cream instead of the cheap toy. Top it with strawberry or chocolate toppings for a little more tastiness.
- Fried Chicken Club: Simply substitute a fried patty for the grilled chicken breast. You’ll probably add 300 calories, but whose counting…
- Grilled Cheese: Similar to the folks at In-N-Out Burger, they also have a tasty grilled cheese sandwich on their secret menu. They’ll even let you add whatever vegetables or condiments you want too.
- Root Beer Float: They’ll happily add a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream to your frosty root beer.
- Spicy Char: If you like a little kick in your chicken sandwich, ask for a spicy patty in lieu of the traditional grilled chicken breast.
Ask the Reader: Am I missing any items from the Chick-Fil-A secret menu? Let me know in the comments section below.
By Kyle James
Photo by Mike Mozart.