Thanks for Subscribing to our Shopping Hacks Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email and click on the confirmation link to complete.
Keep an eye out for a new edition a couple times per week.
They’ll be chalked full of awesome shopping hacks and ways to guarantee your paycheck goes as far as possible every month.
Until then, feel free to take a look around our blog. Below are some of my personal favorite articles to get you started…
- Retailers Big Secret: Crack the Price Tag Code – Be sure to print out the PDF cheat sheet and keep it in your purse or wallet. You’ll be able to look at the last two digits of the price and determine if you’re getting a good deal at Costco, Target, Home Depot, Office Depot, Sears, Old Navy, and Gap.
- Skip the Membership: All The Stores That’ll Price Match Costco – You’ll never need to drop $55 on a Costco membership after you read this article.
- What Day to Shop? 12 Insider Tips on Store Markdowns – Learn what day of the week certain stores do their clearance markdowns so you can maximize your savings.
- 14 Popular Stores That’ll Price Match Amazon – Who needs an Amazon Prime membership when all of these stores will happily match their price.
Secret Menu Hacks
- The Starbucks Menu Hacks Guaranteed To Save You Money – You’ll never order a drink at Starbucks the same way again after you read this article.
- The Ultimate In-N-Out Burger Secret Menu – This is a really fun one if you’ve ever eaten at an In-N-Out Burger before.
- Chipotle Menu Hacks: How to Score a 86% Bigger Burrito for Free – Find out how to get a burrito so big it could feed a family of four.
- The Chick-Fil-A Secret Menu: Fun Ways to Spice Up Your Next Meal – Have you ever heard of the Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake or the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich? Well, you have now.
- Veteran Discounts – Learn what retailers and companies offer discounts to current and retired military members.
- Teacher Discounts – A useful list of retailers and stores that offer a discount to our irreplaceable educators.
- Senior Discounts – If you are over 55 years of age you’ll want to reference this article often.
- Student Discounts – Just show your student ID and collect a sweet discount.
- Employee Discounts – Looking for work? Know these 60+ employee discounts.
- “Good Student” Discounts – If your child gets A’s and B’s on their report card, they can get some great freebies from certain companies.