(Updated 11/15/17) With three kids who seem to eat as if their stomach has a hole in the bottom of it, I’m a big fan of restaurants and eateries where kids eat for free on specific days of the week. I mean, heck, if you’re going to go out for a family dinner, why not go somewhere where kids dine for no charge. It’s with this in mind that I present over 55 restaurants where kiddos eat for free…broken down by day of the week.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Always call ahead to make sure your local restaurant or franchise is participating as many of these can vary by geographical location.
All the Restaurants Where Kids Eat for Free
- Brewzzi: If your kids are 12 or under they’ll eat for free. Details: Get up to 2 kids meals with an entree purchase of at least $12.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Those 12 and under can eat from the kids menu for just 99 cents. Varies by location.
- Chili’s: One kids meal for every adult entree purchased. Call ahead as some Chili’s locations offer this promo on Tuesdays.
- Fuddruckers: From 4-9 pm on Mondays, children eat for no-charge with a paying adult.
- Golden Corral: Everyone under 10 years of age eat for free between 5 and 9pm at your local Golden Corral.
- Red Robin: Kids 10 and under eat free with a paying adult. I used this one all the time but haven’t in a while. Does it still exist?
- TGIFridays: Varies by location, at some TGIFs kids chow down for free on Tuesdays.
- Applebee’s: 1 free kids meal with every adult entree. Also, if you have a big ol’ family, additional kids can eat for only $1 at Applebee’s.
- Backyard Burgers: Buy at least one adult combo meal and get a free kids meal. Must be 12 and under and dine after 4 pm.
- Bennigan’s: Dine on Tuesdays after 4 pm and get 12 and under eat for free with paying adult.
- Black Eyed Pea: After 5 pm, kids 12 and under eat free with paying adult.
- Bob Evans: Free kids meal after 4 pm with adult meal purchase.
- Chevy’s: Must purchase 1 adult entree for each free kids meal.
- Chick-fil-A: Only between 5:30-7:30 pm. One child per adult grubs for free.
- Coco’s Restaurant/Bakery: Kids 10 and under dine for free all day. One free kids meal per 1 adult entree purchased.
- Denny’s: Visit from 4pm to 10pm and children will dine for free at Denny’s. Restrictions may apply.
- Famous Dave’s: All day on Tuesdays. Find a location near you.
- Godfather’s Pizza: From 11am – 2pm as well as from 5pm – 8pm on Tuesdays, all kids 10 and under get to devour the Godfather’s Pizza buffet at no charge.
- IKEA: From their website, “Children 12 and under can choose from one combo meal valued at $2.99.”
- Lone Star Grill: Kids get to chow down for no charge all day long and they’ll happily feed 2 kids per adult.
- Marie Callender’s: Get 1 free kids meal with each adult entree purchased.
- Pizza Hut: Visit your local Pizza Hut on a Tuesday evening and the kids dine for free. Varies by location.
- Ruby’s Diner: Kids dine for free at Ruby’s from 4pm to time of closing. Can vary by location.
- Texas Roadhouse: Kids 12 and under eat for no charge from 4-9 pm.
- Tony Roma’s: Everyone aged 11 and under can chow down on ribs for free all day long.
- Uno Chicago Grill: Snag a free child meal with any adult entree purchase.
- Gatti Town: Get a free kids buffet with purchase of adult buffet. Must be 10 or under and a limit of 1 child per adult.
- Islands: Kids will dine for free all day at Islands. Drop them off in the morning and pick them up at closing. J/K.
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Kids under 12 eat free at Logan’s. You’ll get one child meal for every adult entree purchased.
- Perkins: Get 1 free kid’s meal with each adult entree purchase. Must be 12 and under and dine from 4 – 9 pm.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: Children dine for free all day long.
- Rainforest Cafe: Almost free. Children eat for an affordable $1.99 all day long.
- Zarda BBQ: Kids eat free delicious BBQ all day long.
- Carrow’s: A child can eat for free from 4-10 pm. An adult entree must be purchased to receive offer.
- CB and Potts: Never heard of this place but kiddos can eat free all day if you’re lucky enough to have a location in your neck of the woods.
- Damon’s Grill: Kids under 12 years of age eat free with an adult entree purchase.
- Macaroni Grill: Kiddos get a free ice cream with any meal purchase.
- Shoney’s: You have to be under 4 years of age to get a free meal with adult entree.
- Sweet Tomatoes: Children 2 or under can eat free. Not that big of a deal as kids that young don’t eat very much.
- The Locker Room: From 4-9 pm on Thursdays, kids under 12 can dine for free.
- Chicken Out Rotisserie: Get 1 free children’s meal with the purchase of any adult size meal.
- Millies Restaurant/Bakery: Kids eat for .99 cents on Fridays. No limits for families, so go crazy folks.
- Denny’s: Buy 1 adult entree and 2 children can eat for free at Denny’s. Must dine between 4 and 10 pm.
- El Torito: Like Mexican food? Kids 11 or under can chow down for free before 4 pm with a paying adult.
- Marie Callendars: Score 1 free kids meal with each adult entree purchased.
- Shari’s Restaurant: From 4-9 pm kids chow down for free at your local Shari’s.
- Baja Fresh: With the purchase of an adult meal and drink.
- Dickey’s BBQ Pit: Three meal options: chicken nuggets, a sandwich plate or a meat plate.
- Firehouse Sub’s: All kiddos eat free when an adult combo meal is purchased. Participating restaurants only.
- Hooters: From 11am to 11pm the kiddos will dine for free.
- Jason’s Deli: All day on Sundays from 10am to 9pm.
- Maggiano’s: All kids 5 and under eat for no-charge on Sundays. Can vary by location.
- Souper! Salad! All kids aged 4 and under will dine for free. All kids 5-12 eat for only $2.49. They allow two free kids meals per dining adult.
- Tropical Smoothie: Free smoothie with the purchase of a regularly priced Paradise Combo. Kids must be 12 and under and child must be present.
- White Castle From 4-8 pm when dining with an adult who has purchased at least $4.
Restaurants Where Children Eat Free Every Day:
- Bruster’s Ice Cream: Love this one! Kids under 40 inches in height get a free “baby” ice cream cone every day of the week.
- Ci Ci’s Pizza: Free chow for all children 3 and under, all day, every day. Sweet.
- Culver’s: Kids will get a free dessert everyday…you just gotta ask for it.
- On the Border: Every dang day kids will get a free sundae with a meal purchase. Participation varies by location.
Ask the Reader: What other restaurants have your kids eaten for free at? Let me know via the comments below and I’ll get it added to the article. Thanks.
By Kyle James