Black Friday at Walmart is always a big event and this year is no different. Here is everything you need to know to save money plus a few insider hacks to save even more. Also, I’ll be adding the Walmart Black Friday ad as soon as I get my hands on it. Hope it helps you navigate the craziness at Wally World this year.
When Does Walmart Open on Black Friday?
They’re open for 24 hours on Black Friday.
So expect the doors to be open at midnight. They’ll actually already be unlocked as Walmart opens on Thanksgiving, which brings us to our next question…
Are They Open on Thanksgiving Too?
Yes, like it or not, Walmart will be open on Thanksgiving again in 2019.
Specifically, the doors will swing open at 6pm on Thanksgiving night.
But you can shop on Walmart.com all day long on Thanksgiving.
2019 Walmart Black Friday Ad
Any Pre-Black Friday Deals Available?
Yes, glad you asked!
Here are some of the EARLY LEAKED DEALS for Walmart on Black Friday.
The best part? You can already buy these deals….like NOW.
- Apple Airpods – $144 (regularly $159) These are the latest model in case you were wondering.
- Apple iPhone 8 with 64GB – $449 (regularly $799)
- Xbox One S bundle – $250 (regularly $159) They have 5 different bundles available.
- Vizio 65″ M-Series Quantum 4K TV – $498 (regularly $748)
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular (38mm) – $229 (regularly $259) This model includes the power bank as well.
- 9.7″ Apple iPad 6th Generation w/ 128GB – $299 (regularly $429)
- Ninja Coffee Bar – $99 (regularly $179)
- Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Laptop – $599.99 (regularly $749) – Great gaming laptop at this price point.
I’d hurry as these early Black Friday deals will go quickly.
I will keep this page updated as new deals become available.
Tips and Hacks to Save at Walmart on Black Friday:
- Plan Ahead: Scour the Black Friday ad and figure out which products you want to buy. If you show up at Walmart without knowing what you want you’ll probably end up paying full-price.
- Develop a Strategy: Know where in the store the products you want are located so you don’t waste any time wandering around.
- Know What’s Available Online: A few years ago, stores realized they should make most of their Black Friday deals available on their website. Walmart is no exception. As a rule of thumb, only the deals on the front and back cover of the Walmart Black Friday ad will require you to visit the store to buy. Almost everything else will be available online.
- Can’t Price Match on Black Friday: Don’t waste your time trying to get a price match at Walmart as they don’t allow any between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday. This includes price-matching the Walmart website.
- Arm Your Phone with the Amazon App: Amazon beats many Walmart prices on Black Friday. Because of this, always use the Amazon app when standing in the aisle at Walmart to make sure you can’t get it cheaper from the online retail giant.
I’ll add new hacks as I discover them. Let me know in the comments section if you have any tips you want to share.
Ask the Reader: What Walmart Black Friday deals are you hoping for this year?
By Kyle James
Photo credit to Mike Mozart.