Today I have a really short, but totally killer, Amazon hack for Prime members. A tip that will quite often get all of your items delivered to you via 1-day shipping for only a small extra cost. Here are the easy steps to make it happen:
1. Add Several Items to your Cart
The first thing you have to do to make this work is to add more than 1 item to your Amazon cart. If you’re purchasing a single item, unfortunately, this hack won’t help you.
2. Select 1-Day Shipping on Any 1 Item
Next, select the 1-day shipping option on any item in your order. Leave all of the other items in your cart at 2-day Prime shipping.
3. RESULT: All Items May Be Shipped Together via 1-Day
Because of the way Amazon shipping works, they save money by packaging all of your items together. So this means, for a small surcharge, you stand a great chance of getting all of your items delivered via 1-day shipping.
How to Increase Your Chances of This Working:
- Make sure the items are fulfilled by Amazon and not a 3rd party seller. Items need to be packaged at an Amazon warehouse for this to work.
- I’ve noticed that if you select the largest item (by weight) to get 1-day shipping, it increases your chances of this hack working. In other words, Amazon is more likely to throw smaller items into the box and ship it all to you via 1-day delivery.
- I have a success rate of this shipping trick working about 60% of the time.
- This hack is always worth a shot, especially if you need at least 1 item delivered to your home very quickly, in which case you have nothing to lose by trying it!
Not a Prime Member yet? Try it for free for 30 days.
By Kyle James